TellusArt is a Non Government Organization, based in Sweden. Our organization comprises of art-enthusiasts from around the world. We believe that the power of Art can be effectively harnessed into creating awareness about pressing issues the world faces today.
Our main objectives are:
- To raise consciousness about pressing world issues, through art by children, youth and professional artists.
- To promote friendship and understanding between diverse countries and cultures through art exchange workshops and exhibitions.
- To promote art and artists on a global level.
- To build a network of talented artists/art-enthusiasts/people who want to make a difference.
The Village project 'My Village My Nation'
consists of :
- Construction of a Primary school for those who cannot avail & afford to go to school.
- Cleaning & sanitization of a village through garbage sorting and recycling, weekly.
- Planting trees & flowers by village people in their homes, streets and free space which helps in floating fresh air & purifying environment.
- Enlighten a village with solar energy.
- Designing of Sculptures and murals (wall paintings) in a village to make it artistically beautiful & to keep their culture alive in the upcoming generation.
- To make villages more responsive, growing & eventful with respect of their arts, culture, heritage & environment in the succeeding years.
Any form of art is a form of power; it has impact, it can affect change – it can not only move us, it makes us move. (Ossie Davis)